Dr. Vani Ayyasamy
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician Infertility Specialist Associate Consultant MBBS, DGO, DNB, DNB, Bangalore, India Works at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore 10 years of experience
- Dr. Vani Ayyasamy is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Bangalore, India with more than 10+ years of experience.
- She is a member of the Bangalore Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (BSOG) and Faculty in All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She completed her MBBS from Madras Medical College and went on to complete her DGO from Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore. She further did her DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ayyasamy also has a Certificate course in Gestational diabetes from the Public health foundation of India (PHFI) & Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Center, Chennai.
- Her areas of expertise include Obstetrics (Prepregnancy, Pregnancy and delivery care, management of high-risk pregnancies), Medical disorders in pregnancy, high dependency care Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, and High-risk pregnancies, Adolescent and menopausal problems, Fertility and contraceptive counseling, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, etc.
- She has to her credit of presenting posters and papers in international, regional, and national conferences.
- She is multilingual and speaks many languages such as English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi.