Dr. Ram Prabhoo
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Consultant Fellowship, , MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai 25 years of experience
- Dr Ram Prabhoo is working as Honorary Orthopaedic Surgeon at Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital since June 2008.
- He did Spine, Trauma & Advanced training in Germany & France (Professor Zielke, Holz, Vinchow etc).
- Later he did Fellowships in Germany, France, Hong Kong USA in Trauma, Spine & Arthroscopy & Joints.
- He delivered lectures, Orations and participated in symposiums nationally & internationally.
- He held more than 160 workshops & taught more than 4500 Ortho surgeons all over the country & Abroad. Co-Author of 4 Books – “Trauma Management by JESS” has been awarded “Author of Best Book award 2008” and “Ultrasonography of Shoulder“ in 2012 by Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
- The doctor is organising chairman of the Golden Jubilee Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association conference in October 2012, in Delhi.
- He is working on deformity correction & the development of newer & inexpensive indigenous techniques in orthopaedics.