Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
Vascular Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, FRCS, New Delhi, India26 years of experience
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is a Vascular Surgeon with an experience of nearly 26+ years.
- He is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, International Society for Vascular Surgeons, Vascular Society of India, and Society for Vascular & Endovascular Surgeons of India.
- He qualified for the prestigious Intercollegiate Exam and was awarded the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) by the combined board of Royal Colleges of Surgeons, UK.
- He specializes in several treatments such as Diagnosis & treatment of Swelling of the leg – Lymphedema, Aortic & Extra-cranial Carotid Artery – Stenting & Surgery, Dialysis Access (Fistulas, Shunts & Catheters), Complicated Thoracoscopic Surgery for Hyperhydrosis, Raynauds syndrome AV malformations, Revascularization for Mesenteric, Renal ischemia, etc.
- Dr. Mahajan has penned multiple articles for national and international publications.