Dr. Rajesh Mistry
- Dr. Rajesh is one of the most eminent Onco-surgeon in the field of Thoracic & Head/Neck Oncology.
- The doctor has a rich experience of more than 26+ years & has performed more than 900 surgeries.
- He has done his MBBS & MS from the esteemed Seth G. S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai University.
- Dr. Mistry has also done Surgical Oncology coaching at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- The doctor has been a principal investigator for clinical trials involving various aspects of oesophageal (extent of nodal dissection, the role of induction chemotherapy, a novel method of performing laparoscopic jejunostomy) and lung cancer (PET CT in lung cancer, pulmonary metastasectomy).
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry has also discovered ‘submandibular salivary gland transfer’ for preserving salivary function in patients on radiation therapy in India.
- Dr. Mistry has advertised several scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals and contributed to chapters in books.
- He has a special interest in Thoraco-laparoscopic Oesophagostomy, Thoracoscopic Surgery.