Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat
Nephrologist Endourologist Urologist, Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist Chairman MBBS, MS, MNAMS, MCh, Fellowship, New Delhi, India Works at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon 39 years of experience
- Dr Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat is one of the most experienced & respected doctors in the field of Minimally Invasive Urology and Renal transplants in India.
- He has an experience of over 39+ years & was the first one to establish Urology and Renal Transplant programs in India at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi, and Medanta, the Medicity, Gurgaon.
- He has been the recipient of 2016 President’s Gold Medal by USI and Agra Urological Club Best Video (First Prize), 2003.
- Dr Ahlawat pioneered the world’s first Robotic Kidney Transplant with regional Hypothermia.
- He did his MBBS & MS (General Surgery) from King Georges Medical College. Following which he pursued his Mch (Urology) from the prestigious AIIMS College.
- He has been invited for live demonstration of several laparoscopic and robotic surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Partial Nephrectomy, Radical Prostatectomy, Radical Cystectomy and Kidney Transplantation surgeries at live surgery workshops held around the world.