Dr. Rajan Shah
Neurosurgeon Director MCh, MS, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai 30 years of experience
- Dr. Rajan Shah is a neurosurgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- He has managed more than 8000 brain tumors with less than 1% mortality.
- Dr. Shah has managed more than 450 a cerebral aneurysm and 100+ Arterio Venous malformations.
- He has a special interest in the management of trigeminal neuralgia, spinal tumors, brain injuries and strokes.
- He got training in newer technology at Mount Sinia Hospital, New York and Fujita University Hospital, Japan.