Dr. Rahul Gupta
Neurosurgeon HOD MBBS, MS, MCh, Noida, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Noida 18 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Gupta is a leading Neurosurgeon with 18 years of experience.
- He is proficient in managing complex brain and spine trauma cases and has performed more than 10,000 Neurosurgical procedures with a high success rate.
- He has won Best Paper Award in 2 National neurosurgical conferences and Sugita Scholarship at Nagoya Medical University Japan.
- He has presented many papers at national and international conferences and has also published about 55 articles in reputed national and international scientific journals.
- He was trained at Nagoya Japan, which has made him an expert in Endovascular procedure.
- Dr. Gupta has done training at Graz, Austria to use Fluorescence in Malignant Glioma surgery.
- He has treated numerous complex spine ailments, including osteoporotic fractures, metastatic tumors, listhesis and degenerative diseases.
- Dr. Rahul has vast experience in performing Neuro-Endo-Vascular procedures like stent placement, coiling, embolization, correction of craniovertebral junction and recanalization for Stroke.
- He is a life member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Neurological Society of India, Neurological Surgeons Society of India and Neurological Spine Surgery Society of India.