Dr. Kumud Kumar Handa
ENT Surgeon Chairman MBBS, MS, MNAMS, DNB, Fellowship, Gurgaon, India Works at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon 27 years of experience
- Dr. Kumud Kumar Handa is an eminent ENT specialist and Head & Neck Surgeon with of more than 27 years of experience in the speciality.
- He is Currently Chairman of ENT department in Medanta, The medicity.
- He has vast experience over the treatment of Laryngology, Voice Surgery, Cochlear implants, and Endoscopic sinus surgery.
- He worked as an Associate Professor at ENT Department in All India Institute of Medical Sciences from 1996 to 2009.
- He is an active member of the Indian Society of Otology, Indian Society of Rhinology, Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India, Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India, and member foundation of Head and Neck Oncology.
- He was the Organising Chairman, World Phonocon 2017.
- Dr. KK Handa was the Former president Association of Phonosurgeons of India and Past Vice President Association of Phonosurgeons of India.
- Dr. Handa did a commonwealth teacher’s Fellowship in Lasers for 1 year in Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow UK.
- He is the Founder Secretary of the Association of Phonosurgeons of India and has also been the President of the association.
- He was awarded The First Prize For The Best Video Presentation In The Annual Conference Of Association Of Phonosurgeons Of India Held In Bhuwaneshwar 4th To 7th January in 2007.
- He was also awarded The First Prize For The Video Presentation in 2001.