Dr. Kayapanda Muthana Mandana
Cardiac Surgeon Director MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Kolkata, India Works at Fortis Hospital (Anandapur) Kolkata 25 years of experience
- With 25+ years of experience, Dr. Kayapanda Muthana Mandana is a renowned Cardiac Surgeon in India.
- He has performed 5 successful heart transplants in eastern India since 2018.
- He specializes in Balloon Mitral Aortic Valve dilation, Complex Coronary Intervention, Calcified Coronary Arteries, CTOS, etc.
- He is a member of the European Board of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery of Great Britain and the Indian Association of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.
- Dr. Kayapanda Muthana Mandana has several publications, journals and articles to his name.
- He has completed an MBBS from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.
- He did MS from S.N. Medical College, Rajasthan University, India.
- He also did MCh from Kasturba Medical College & Hospital, Manipal, India.
- He has pursued Fellowship (2000) from the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Kayapanda Muthana Mandana is well-versed in Hindi and English.