Dr. Dinesh Pendharkar
Medical Oncologist Director MD, MBBS, Faridabad, India Works at Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad 35 years of experience
- Dr. Dinesh Pendharkar is a medical oncologist with 35+ years of experience.
- His special interest includes general oncology, management of Hand-Foot Syndrome using Urea containing ointment, pediatric oncology and medical oncology.
- He is a president of the Indian Society of Oncology, joint secretary of the Indian Society of Oncology and associate editor of Indian Journal of Medical Pediatric Oncology.
- He completed his graduation from Moscow and residency at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Cancer Research Center Moscow
- He has done recognized research relating to the management of hand-foot syndrome using the urea-containing ointment.
- He is a former chairperson for the international affairs committee of the American Society Of Clinical Oncology.