Dr. Chandrashekar P.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, Post Graduation, Fellowship, Fellowship, Bangalore, India Works at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore 17 years of experience
- Dr. Chandrashekar P. is a seasoned Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon with 17+ years of experience.
- He is a pioneer in minimally Invasive computer-assisted knee replacement in India and also one of the few surgeons performing Meniscal Repairs and Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation in the state.
- He is the First Orthopedic Surgeon to start knee resurfacing surgery in South India, perform Ultra button ACL Reconstruction in the state, and also Persona Knee with computer technology.
- He did his MBBS from Jagadguru Shri Shiva Rathreswara Medical College, Mysore, MS (Ortho) from Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary, and Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery from Government Medical college and VIMS Hospital, Bellary, Karnataka.
- He also has Clinical Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Trauma Surgery in Mumbai, India, a Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery, Germany, Fellowship in shoulder surgery, South Korea, Fellowship in Knee, Hip and Shoulder Surgery, Belgium, and Clinical Trainee In Knee Resurfacing Surgery (USA).
- Apart from Knee and Hip Replacement, Dr. Chandrashekar P also performs keyhole surgeries of the knee and has performed more than 2500 such procedures.
- He mastered in various fields such as Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Ligament Reconstruction, Meniscectomy, Meniscal Repairs, Multiple Ligament Injuries, Surgery for Instability and Recurrent Dislocations, Rotator Cuff Tears and SLAP Tears, Chondral Stem Cell Grafting (Harvested Autologous Cartilage Culture Transfer), Mosaicplasty & Microfracture, etc.
- He has participated at many national and international conferences as a guest speaker and has performed live surgeries at conferences.