Dr. Arup Dasbiswas
Interventional Cardiologist Consultant Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Kolkata, India Works at Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata 45 years of experience
- Dr. Arup Dasbiswas is a leading Interventional Cardiology with clinical experience of 45+ years and consulting at several hospitals.
- He completed his MBBS, MD and DM and then pursued fellowships in the US and India.
- Dr. Dasbiswas is a reputed interventional cardiologist known to perform key cardiac procedures such as, angiographies & cardiac catheterisation, percutaneous angioplasties, coronary and non-coronary, stent deployment, valvuloplasties, device closure and pacemaker and other device implantations. He is also an authorised professional to treat arrhythmias, atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, chest pain, heart attacks and hypertension.
- He has been a professor and HoD (cardiology), IPGMER and SSKM Hospital.
- Dr. Dasbiswas has authored many research papers for national and international journals.