Dr. Anindya Basu
Spine Surgeon Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, Consultant MNAMS, MCh, MRCS, DNB, MS, MBBS, Kolkata, India Works at Institute of Neurosciences, Kolkata 11 years of experience
- Dr. Anindya Basu is a well-known Spine surgeon in Kolkata.
- He graduated from Medical College Kolkata and was recipient of the prestigious Gold Medal in Surgery.
- Subsequently he completed junior and senior residencies in Orthopaedics from RG Kar Medical College Kolkata.
- He passed his Master of Surgery (MS) in Orthopaedics and MRCS (Glasgow) examinations and National Board Certification (DNB) examination in Orthopaedics.
- The doctor have one year clinical fellowship in Complex Spinal surgery from Newcastle.
- He also did the prestigious Scottish National Spine Deformity Fellowship in the Royal Hospital for Sick Children Edinburgh and the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
- He have been performing approximately 250 spine surgeries per year.
- His areas of interest are minimally invasive spine surgeries, surgeries of the cervical spine and scoliosis correction surgeries.