Dr. Adil Sadiq
Cardiac Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, MCh, Bangalore, India Works at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore 20 years of experience
- Dr. Adil Sadiq is a renowned Cardiac Surgeon with an experience of more than 20 years.
- He has expertise in the treatment of Cardiothoracic & vascular surgery, Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, Ozaki procedure, Minimally invasive valve surgery
- Total arterial beating heart revascularization, Keyhole heart surgery, Complicated redo-heart surgery, Valve repairs, Keyhole vascular surgery, VATS – Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, Bypass surgery, and Congenital cardiac surgery
- He has received the award “Service Excellence in Cardiovascular Surgery” during the “Times Health Excellence 2018” event.
- Dr. Adil was also appointed as the Chief – Cardiothoracic Fellow for the Emory Group of Hospitals, Atlanta, USA, as well as the Veterans Affairs Hospital, Atlanta USA.