Dr. Vijay Mohan Kohli
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MCh, MS, MBBS, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi36 years of experience
- Dr. Vijay Mohan Kohli is a renowned cardiac surgeon with 36+ experience.
- Operated more than 10,000 cardiac operations within India and overseas.
- Under his credit, there are various national and international publications.
- Received certificate of merit from Apollo Hospital Chennai for his contribution towards the successful completion of the first 1000 open-heart operations.
- Member of Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and Asian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery.