Dr. V. S. Mehta
Neurosurgeon Director MBBS, MCh, Gurgaon, India Works at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon 38 years of experience
- Currently associated as Director and Chief of Neurosciences at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Renowned globally for his work in the fields of Brain Stem Surgery, Brachial Plexus Surgery, Aneurysms and Spinal Tumor Surgery.
- Awarded prestigious Padma Shree by the President of India, in the year 2005 for his contribution in the field of Medicine
- Performed large number of surgeries involving brain like brain tumour surgery, pituitary adenoma surgery, glioma surgery, meningioma surgery, all spine surgeries like spinal tumour removal, spine decompression, cervical spine surgery
- Commands best success rate of 99% in the country
- One of the the best neurosurgeons in India when it comes to surgery for brain stem tumours and aneurysm.
- Specialty interests are Brain Stem Surgery, Brain Aneurysms, Brain Tumours, Brachial Plexus Surgery & Spine Surgery