Dr. Sumit Singh
Neurologist Director MBBS, MD, DM, Gurgaon, India Works at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon 19 years of experience
- Dr Sumit Singh is counted among one of the most famed & experienced Neurologist in India.
- With a thriving experience of 19+ years, he has been instrumental in starting the first headache clinic and neuromuscular disorders clinic in north India at AIIMS.
- He has completed his MBBS from the M.L.B.Medical College Jhansi &MD (Medicine) L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. Following which he did his DM (Neurology) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Dr Singh initiated the use of botulinium toxin for the first time in the country, and also extended its usage in trigeminal Neuralgia.
- He is one of the few neurologists in India for Spasticity, Limb dystonia’s, hemi facial spasm, oral dyskinesia’s, spasmodic dysphonia and writer’s cramp.
- Dr Singh has innovated the plasma exchange protocols for acute neuropathies, Myasthenia crisis, Polymyositis,
- He is the first neurologist in the country to introduce special protocols for Multiple Sclerosis.
- He is an active member of various Neurological Society of India Indian .Academy of Neurology, Delhi Neurological association, International Headache Society, Movement disorders Society
- Dr Singh’s expertize lies in Headache , Movement disorders Nerve and muscle disorders ,Multiple sclerosis