Dr. Sabyasachi Bal
Surgical Oncologist Chairman MBBS, MS, DNB, FRCS, New Delhi, India Works at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 34 years of experience
- Currently associated as Chairman in Institute of Thoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgical Oncology, Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery, and Lung Transplantation at Sir Gangaram Hospital.
- Pioneer in diagnostic and therapeutic thoracoscopy.
- Expertise includes thoracic surgery, foregut surgery, thoracoscopic surgery, palliative surgery & resection of foregut tumors, thyroid & parathyroid surgery, airway stenting & laser interventions, etc.
- Various research & publications published him Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (JASO)
- American Association of Thoracic Surgery (AATS), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Association of Surgical Oncology & Indian Association of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (IACTS)