Dr. Rita Bakshi
Infertility Specialist IVF Specialist Chairman MBBS, MD, Diploma, Diploma, Fellowship, New Delhi, India Works at International Fertility Center, New Delhi 30 years of experience
- Dr Rita Bakshi is one of the leading & renowned IVF expert in India who has done more than 1000 cases of IVF annually.
- She holds an experience of 30+ years & has performed over 6000 cesarean sections and 3000 Hysterectomies.
- Dr Bakshi graduated from Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi, following which she did her MD (Gynae & Obs) from Safdurjang Hospital.
- She holds a diploma In Art from Singapore & a diploma in Endoscopy from Kiel, Germany.
- She has been trained in diagnoses of Genetic Disorders using cytogenetics & molecular Genetic methods at AIIMS, New Delhi, sponsored by Dept. of Biotechnology Govt. of India.
- She has also done a hands on Endotraining course in Minimally invasive Gynaecology (MIG) from Apollo Hospital New Delhi
- Dr Bakshi is internationally recognised for her pioneering work in assisted reproductive technology (ART).