Dr. Ravindra Srivastava
Neurosurgeon Consultant MCh, MS, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi 18 years of experience
- Dr. Ravindra Srivastava is a leading Neurosurgeon with +18 years of experience in various surgeries for advanced neurological conditions.
- He is a professional member of the Neurosurgical Society of India, Skull Base Society of India and AO Spine.
- Dr. Srivastava has graduated from Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra, U.P, from where he also did his MS (General Surgery). He also holds a M.Ch (neurosurgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi. He has also obtained a certificate course in neurology from University of California.
- He is a reputed neurosurgeon with expertise to perform endoscopic pituitary surgery, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty. He also treats spinal fractures and injuries.
- He is credited with starting departments of neuro and spine in Sharda Hospital, Kailash Hospital, Yatharth Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital among others.