Dr. Ramesh Jain
Nephrologist Head of Department DNB, MD, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital 25 years of experience
- Dr. Ramesh Jain is a Kidney Transplant surgeon with +25 years of experience in performing transplant surgeries and interventional nephrology.
- His professional associations with medical societies include, the Indian Society of Nephrology, the International Society of Nephrology, the American Society of Nephrology, the European Renal Association and European Dialysis & Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) and the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Dr. Jain is an MBBS from the JLN Medical College, Ajmer (1990), followed by MD (General Medicine & Therapeutics) in 1990 and DNB (Nephrology), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi (1998).
- He then went to Copenhagen on his selection for the scholarship by the International Society of Nephrology (2006). He has receieved hands-on training in interventional nephrology from Denver, in 2010.
- He has performed +2,000 internal jugular acute and permacath placements, +1,000 AV fistula operations and 100 kidney biopsies.