Dr. O P Yadava
Cardiac Surgery CEO & Chief Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon M.B.B.S., M.S., DNB (General Surgery), DNB (Cardiothoracic Surgery), FICC, FIACS, FCSI New Delhi, India 44 years of experience
- Dr. O P Yadava is currently working as Chief Executive Officer & Chief Cardiac Surgeon, National Heart Institute,East of Kailash, New Delhi
- He has overall 44 years of experience in the same field.
- Dr Yadava completed his medical graduation and Master’s in Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College and had joined Armed Forces as a Surgical Specialist.
- He cleared his DNB Examination in General Surgery in the year 1983 and completed his training in cardiothoracic surgery at the Cardio Thoracic Center, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1985.
- He went to Australia for advanced training, and worked under and along with some of the greatest cardiac surgeons of recent times. Besides adult cardiac surgery, he was also trained in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery in Melbourne & Japan and successfully cleared the National Boards in Cardiothoracic Surgery (DNBE).