Dr. Prashant K Pattnaik
Urologist Endourologist, HOD MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Mumbai, India Works at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai 27 years of experience
- Dr. Prashant K Pattnaik is a renowned Urologist, practising successfully for more than 27 years.
- He is adept in treating Urinary Stone, Kidney Stone, Urinary Bladder Stones, and Impotency.
- The doctor introduced hi-tech urology in India.
- He spearheaded the team that set up hi-tech urology centers all over the country and abroad.
- From time to time, he has initiated many new techniques in hi-tech urology.
- He has introduced Lithotripsy and Endourological Procedures, and successfully managed the First Lithotripsy Centre of India.
- He is the pioneer in India to treat stone patients with pacemakers.
- He has inducted the use of Holmium Laser, TUNA, and Plasma Kinetic Super-pulse etc. in India.
- As a professor, he is engaged in training the future urologists of the country and abroad.
- Dr. Pattnaik is the recipient of Gold medals from different universities and organizations and S.I.U. Scholarship for his innovations and outstanding contribution to Urology.
- He has participated in National and International conferences and presented papers in them.
- Dr. Prashant is a member of several prestigious associations that include: Society of International Urology, American Urological Association, International Endourological Society, European Association of Urology, and Indian Urological Association.
- He takes interest in research and has published papers in different medical journals.