Dr. Prabhakar Singh R
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant MS, Diploma, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk 20 years of experience
- Dr Prabhakar Singh R is a leading and skilled Orthopedic Surgeon who has been practicing orthopedic surgeries for +20 years.
- His professional affiliations with medical societies include his lifetime memberships of, the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Orthopedic Association, the Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association and the Michigan Orthopedic Society.
- Dr Prabhakar Singh R graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, De.MGR Medical University, 1998 and earned a Diploma in Child Health from Stanely Medical College in 2001. In 2011, he did his MS from Coimbatore Medical College.
- An expert orthopedic surgeon, he specialises in performing total hip replacement, key hole, bunion, bone graft, spinal disc, joint replacement and cartilage-related surgeries. He also treats, foot drop, foot injury, soft tissue injury management, bone trauma, knee pain, column traumatology, heat therapy, does foot assessment and high-risk wound care.
- Dr Prabhakar Singh R has special interest in pediatric orthopedics, spine & complex trauma and joint replacement.
- He has co-authored few papers for reputed journals.