Dr. Meera Raghavan
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician Consultant Fellowship, DNB, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai 25 years of experience
- Dr. Meera Raghavan is a gynecologist with 25+ years of experience.
- Her areas of expertise include robotic and laparoscopic gynecological surgery, incontinence surgery, prolapse surgery, hysterectomy, female urinary incontinence and treatment for endometriosis.
- She is a member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council, International UroGynaecology Association, General Medical Council, UK, Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK.
- Dr. Meera completed her MBBS from Madras Medical College, Madras, DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and fellowship from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK.
- She has won 32 gold medals, including the Johnstone Gold Medal, Prof. S. Balakrishnan Gold Medal, Dr. Venu Gopal Gold Medal, The Branfoot Prize and several other awards and accolades from the field of gynecology and obstetrics.
- She has many publications under her name in national and international Gynecology and UroGynecology forums.