Dr. Mala Sibal
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician Consultant DNB, DGO, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore 29 years of experience
- Dr. Mala Sibal is a renowned gynecologist & obstetrician with nearly 29 years of experience.
- She is specialized in IVF, Fetal invasive procedures including CVS, Amniocentesis, Cordocentesis, Fetal Reduction etc.
- She also holds an expertise in ultrasound-guided procedures such as cyst aspiration, tru-cut biopsy and many more.
- Dr. Mala is the founder of Gynecology Academy, which is an online learning portal in Gynecological Ultrasound.
- She completed her MBBS in 1987 from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
- Thereafter, she continued to do DGO in 1991, and DNB in 1997 from St John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- She stood first during her MBBS and was awarded as the Best Outgoing Girl Student.
- Her article was published in American Journal (Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine), based on “a new sign of early diagnosis of ovarian torsion”.
- She also gave several presentations at regional and national conferences in both Fetal Medicine & Gynecological Ultrasound.