Dr. Kesavan Rajagopalan Amruthur
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Hip Surgery, Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, Chennai, India Works at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai 24 years of experience
- Dr. Kesavan Rajagopalan Amruthur is a renowned Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with an experience of more than 24 years.
- He performs complex Hip Replacement Surgery, Hip Reconstructive Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Hip-Joint Replacement Surgery.
- He played an important role in setting up MIOT Institute for Disorders of Hips and spearheaded the Hip Reconstructive Surgery programme.
- He was trained in Hip and Knee Replacement surgery in Germany, Australia and UK (including Computer-aided Knee Replacement Surgery.
- The doctor has received Mohandas – Weller Gold Medal for Best Paper Presentation at the Indo- German Orthopaedic Foundation meeting, held in Bangalore in Oct 2002.
- He has a membership of various prestigious associations such as Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Indian Society for Surgery of Hip and Knee and Indo-German Orthopaedic Foundation.
- The doctor engages himself in research work and has published several papers in reputed Peer-Reviewed Journals