Dr. Karthik Shamanna
ENT Surgeon Consultant MRCS, MS, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) 18 years of experience
- Dr. Karthik Shamanna is a renowned ENT surgeon, who has been practicing for the last 18 years.
- He specializes in reconstructive middle ear surgery, rhinoplasty, FESS, nasal endoscopy, stapedectomy, septoplasty etc.
- He completed his MBBS from Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Research in 1996.
- He further did MS-ENT from Kasturba Medical College in 2002.
- He further acquired MRCS from Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh UK in 2009.
- Dr. Karthik has previously worked with hospitals such as Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Hospital, and Bangalore Medical College.
- At present, he is a member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Indian Medical Association, Royal College of Surgeons, and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- He has been registered with Karnataka Medical Council since 1996.