Dr. I. P. Arora
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Head of Department MBBS, MS, DNB, Faridabad, IndiaWorks at Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad32 years of experience
- Dr (Col.) I P Arora has over 30 years of devoted service in India and Abroad (United Nations) with work experience in various orthopaedic centres, as the Department Head and Commanding Officer.
- His area of expertise include Joint Replacement Surgery (Primary and Revision), Navigational Arthroplasty, Complex Trauma.
- He completed his MBBS from PGIMS College, Rohtak. Followed by MS from the famed army college AFMC, Pune.
- Dr Arora did knee expert training at the Aesculao headquarters in Vienna in 2011.
- He has been honoured with multiple national and international commendation card by highest military authority in command of Indian Army and United Nations.
- He been covered by Multiple Press & Media coverage in UN.
- He is one of the few researchers who completed two AFMRC (Armed Forces Medical Research Committee) projects as a Principal Researcher.
- He was also a Post Graduate Teacher and Examiner for the National Board of Examination (NBE) for DNB Orthopaedics.
- He is an active member of various associations like Member of (APAP) ,Asia Pacific Arthroplasty, Member of IOA (Indian Orthopaedics Association),Member of BOS (Bombay Orthopaedics Society) Member of POS (Pune Orthopaedics Society)