Dr. Gokul Nath
Nephrologist Head of Department FRCP, DM, MD, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore 22 years of experience
- Dr. Gokul Nath is a renowned Nephrologist with an experience of 22 years in the field of Nephrology.
- His areas of interest are Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Adrenalectomy, Kidney Surgery and Clinical Nephrology-Diabetic nephropathy.
- He got the award of best researcher at the International Society of Blood Purification Annual Meeting, 2011.
- He got the Presidential Award from the leader of India in the year 2000 for his commitment in the area of Nephrology, while serving in the Indian Air force.
- He was also bestowed with the best Scientific Paper Award, Indian Society of Nephrology (1994).
- He has been the leader of different expert bodies, significant among which are the Indian Society of Nephrology-Southern Chapter and the Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis.
- He has been essential for some public dynamic bodies in the area of nephrology and transplantation and has been a part and seat of Committees drafting rules for the treatment of kidney illnesses.
- Dr. Nath did his MBBS from Mysore University (1975) where he secured the first place and MD from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (1981).