Dr. Gautam Kodikal
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, Bangalore, India Works at Apollo Cradle & Children's Hospital, Koramangala 35 years of experience
- Dr. Gautam Kodikal is an eminent Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 35+ years of experience.
- He is an active life member of the Indian Orthopedic Association, Karnataka Orthopedic Association, Pediatric Orthopedic Society Of India, and Pune Orthopedic Society.
- He has also been a member of the Executive Council – Pediatric Orthopedic Society Of India (2002-2004), Organizing Committee Posicon (1999), and Organizing Committee Koacon (2003-2005).
- He has performed close to 15,000 joint replacements and more than 10,000 A.C.L reconstructions.
- Dr. Kodikal has published over 100 articles and book chapters concerning the treatment of sports injuries, osteoporosis, and fractures of joints especially related to children.
- He has submitted thesis for M.S entitled “Early Operative Management of Congenital Talipes Equino Varus”.