Dr. E. Ravindra Mohan
Ophthalmologist Oculoplasty Specialist, Senior Consultant FRCS, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai 25 years of experience
- Dr. E. Ravindra Mohan is an Opthalmologist of great repute, with experience of more than 25 years.
- He is skilled in carrying out Minimally Invasive Lachrymal and Orbital Surgery, Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery especially Ptosis Surgery, and Orbital Tumors Surgery.
- He is the recipient of several awards, which includes Young Scientists’ International Travel Award and Best Paper Award for paper titled “Balloon Dacryoplasty in the Management of Congenital Naso- Lachrymal Duct block”.
- He takes a keen interest in teaching and was honoured with the post of Visiting Professor at Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, a Deemed University in Chennai.
- He is an invited paper discussant for the Annual Conference of the All India Ophthalmological Society.
- He was an International Judge for the Singapore National Healthcare Group Eye Institute-Pfizer Research Prizes Awards for the years 2008 and 2009.
- Moreover, he is closely associated with the activities of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in India.