Dr. D.V Singh
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist Head of Department MCh, MS, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi 30 years of experience
- Dr. DV Singh is a renowned urologist and renal transplant surgeon with an experience of more than 30 years in the field.
- He is specialized in performing procedures like kidney stone removal, lithotripsy, urostomy, urethroscopy, nephrectomy and many more.
- He started a renal transplantation program at AFMC Command Hospital Pune, which went on successfully.
- For his outstanding achievements in Urology & Renal Transplantation, Dr. Singh was awarded the “Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) Commendation” twice in 2005 & 2013.
- He has previously worked as a senior consultant in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences New Delhi, Army Hospital R&R Delhi, AFMC Pune, and Base Hospital Delhi Cantt.
- After completing his MBBS and MS in General Surgery, he went on to do super specialization in Urology by doing Mch from AIIMS.