Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
Ophthalmologist Director , MD, MBBS, Gurgaon, India Works at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon 30 years of experience
- Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is a well known Ophthalmologist with experience of over 30 years.
- She is skilled in performing Cataract Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery and UVEA
- She also provides treatment for Myopia, Hypermetropia, Retinoblastoma, Squint, Corneal Opacity, Colour Blindness and Night Blindness and also for Fungal Infection of the eye lids.
- She is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- After graduating with MBBS from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa in 1986, she pursued MD in Ophthalmology in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1991. Thereafter, she did PG Diploma in Hospital Management from Institute of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal in 2009.