Dr. B.K. Upadhyay
Nephrologist Associate Director DM, MD, MBBS, Faridabad, India Works at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad 15 years of experience
- Having 15+ years of experience in Nephrology, Dr. Upadhyay has an excellent track record as a Nephrologist.
- He has been involved in more than 200 transplants having patients ranging from paediatric to geriatric age group, handling kidney transplant and critical care nephrology.
- Moreover, Dr. Upadhyay is an expert in providing services to OPD, in-patient and ICU (medical & surgical); regularly does haemodialysis on an OPD basis, SLED, CRRT and Plasmapheresis; takes kidney biopsy of both native and transplanted kidney, and follows through CAPD and kidney transplant patients.
- In 2009, he established the Nephrology Department at Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Nephrology, Delhi Nephrology Society, and the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- He has 6 publications to his credit in national journals and annuals.