Dr. Ashok Vaid
ENT Surgeon Associate Director MS, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 46 years of experience
- Dr. Ashok Vaid is an ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Delhi and has an experience of 46 years in this field.
- He completed his MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1971.
- He also completed his MS in ENT from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1975.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO) and the Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- Dr. Vaid was involved in the setting up of the Department of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini.
- He is specialized in Tongue Tie Release, Nasal Endoscopy, Tracheostomy, Otoplasty, and Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery.
- The doctor has various national and international publications under his name