Dr. Arundhati Chakraborty
Radiation Oncologist Principal Consultant MD, MBBS, Kolkata, India Works at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata 26 years of experience
- Dr. Arundhati Chakraborty is a Radiation Oncologist, based in Kolkata with extensive 26+ years of experience.
- Her area of key interests lies in Image-Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT), Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT), Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS), Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT), Treatment Of Central Nervous System Tumors, etc.
- Dr. Arundhati is the Vice President of the Andhra Pradesh Association of Palliative Care and is a member of the Indian Medical Council.
- The radiation oncologist is well-known among her patients because of her compassion and holistic approach. She has both national and international publications under her credit.
- She is also actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific sessions, Meetings, CDE’s, Worldwide conferences, and Seminars to talk about Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy.