Orthopedics is one of the medical specialties that deal with injuries and diseases of the human musculoskeletal system. This complex system, which covers bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves, allows humans to move, work, and be active.
Orthopedic surgeons performed to treat many musculoskeletal conditions by Non-surgical Methods such as medication, exercise and other rehabilitation therapies. your orthopedic surgeon may recommend surgery if nonsurgical treatments do not respond to you.
It includes various procedures used by orthopedic surgeons:
- Arthroscopic procedure: It is a technique to visualize, diagnose and treat.
- Fusion procedure: A process by which bones are fused together.
- Internal fixation: A surgical procedure to adjust and join the broken bones with metal plates, pins, rods, wires, or screws.
- Joint replacement: (partial, total, and revision), a procedure to remove damaged joints and replace them with artificial implants.
- Osteotomy: It is a method to correct bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone)and soft tissue repair (a procedure to mend soft tissue such as torn tendons or ligaments.
Why India is desired place for orthopedic surgeries:
India is known for its world-class super-specialty hospitals with the most expert medical specialists along with world-class infrastructure. These hospitals offer excellent orthopedic treatments by having experienced orthopedic doctors and surgeons. The orthopedic departments in these hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide comprehensive treatment to patients suffering from musculoskeletal problems. Apart from that, medical treatment in India is a relatively cheaper option for international patients as compared with other developed countries.
Best orthopedic hospitals:
Medserg Health is associated with the best orthopedic hospitals in big cities of India such as New Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Chennai that are well-recognized for their state-of-the-art techniques, and innovation and excellence to treat several orthopedic problems. These orthopedic hospitals perform procedures like Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery, Total Knee & Hip Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgery, Traumatic Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Spine Surgery, Articular Surface Replacement Hip Surgery, Foot & Ankle Surgery, among several others. Some of the best orthopedic hospitals are Fortis hospital group, Artemis hospital, Medanta hospital, Max hospital group, BLK hospital, and Indraprastha Apollo hospital.