Access the best Cardiac surgeons and Cardiac Surgery Hospitals in India with Medserg Consultants
Cardiac surgery is the medical treatment of the disorders of the heart or greater vessels, and the surgeons performing them are called heart surgeons. Hear surgeries are intricate and need skilled, experienced hands for success. Medserg is a premier medical tourism company in India having ties with the best heart surgeons and hospitals in India. Send us your medical report so that we can find the right treatment for you.
How things function at Medserg Group:
- Basic facilities: Medserg helps in arrangement of medical visa, to and fro airport service, accommodation, meals, appointment with the top 10 cardiac surgeons in India, lab tests etc.
- Qualified panel: : Medserg has a network of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in India and top 10 heart surgery hospitals in India, providing supreme healthcare in India.
- Affordable: The expenses incurred in the entire travel for cardiac surgery in India with the Best Cardiac Surgeons in the world and Top Heart Hospitals in the world are nearly 30% of that in most Western countries.
- Professionalism: We maintain highest ethics in providing the treatments and the procedures are followed with transparency.
- Other services: Our group also takes care of facilities like providing health meals as prescribed by your doctor, planning vacation in India, rejuvenation, rehab facilities.
What is the purpose of Cardiac Surgery?
Cardiac surgery is a surgery on the heart and/or great vessels performed by top 10 cardiac surgeons in India. Frequently, it is done to treat complications of ischemic heart disease (for example, coronary artery bypass grafting), correct congenital heart disease, or treat valvular heart disease caused by various causes including endocarditis. It also includes heart transplantation
Cardiac Surgery, today has evolved into a service which is in demand everywhere, especially in India and the developing world. Operating on the most Central Organ of the body demands the best of Human Resources, Technical Skills, Equipment, and Team effort. There are no margins for error. World class cardiac centers in India have a mortality of less than 1% in uncomplicated Cardiac Surgery. The top 10 Cardiac Surgery Hospital in India has become a specialty in India with the latest technological advances and ethical management practices.
- Indian Cardiac surgeons have made major contributions in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, including cardiac imaging, valve repair and replacement, bypass surgery, pediatric procedures, device placement and many more. Famous Cardiac surgeons of India are known worldwide for their specialized care in virtually all aspects of cardiology. They work as a team to give their patients the best cardiac care possible.
- All our Indian cardiac surgeons share a common purpose; provide each and every patient with the very best in cardiac care from prevention, diagnosis to treatment/surgery. These surgeons use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest procedures available in cardiac medicine. Many of these surgeons have gained specialization within the field of cardiology proving their leadership and ability over other cardiac surgeons of other nations.
- Cardiologist and Surgeons in India are required to Qualify and pass certain examinations and certifications to work as a registered Indian cardiac specialist which are;
- MS in General Surgery
- MCH in Cardiac Surgery
- DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience
Who are Top 10 Cardiac Surgery Hospitals in India?
Indian Cardiac hospitals are now at the same technological level as hospitals in Europe and America. At various Cardiac Hospitals in India, one will find experienced medical staff giving the patients advanced clinical care that no other cardiac hospitals in the Western country will provide. Facilities provided by the top cardiac hospitals in India are:
- Fully equiped ICU, CCU and recovery rooms
- Availability of non-invasive investigations like ECG, Echocardiography, Doppler, TMT, Stress echo and Holter test
- State-of-the-art equipments
- Support of latest technology
- Modern Infrastructure
- Cath lab and CTVS Operation Theatre
TOP 10 Cardiac Surgeries Hospitals in India
- Medanta, The Medicity
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Artemis Hospital
- Sakra World Hospital
- Global Hospitals
- Jaypee Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Max Healthcare Hospitals
- Narayanna Hospital Bangalore India
- Wockhardt Hospitals
Connect with Medserg for more information.