Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajput
Interventional Cardiologist Consultant MBBS, MD, DM, Gurgaon, India Works at W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon 15 years of experience
- Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajput is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist practicing for more than 15 years.
- He holds expertise in treating cardiac disorders including heart failure, MI, angina, hypertension, and dyslipidemias.
- After completing graduate studies in 2006, he completed MD in General Medicine from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 2010 followed by DM in Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva institute, Bangalore in 2017.
- He has been honored with the Indian Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2019.
- He is an active member of the American College of Cardiology and Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (US).