Dr. Vishal Peshattiwar
Spine Surgeon Orthopaedics, Head of Department MS, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai 22 years of experience
- Dr. Vishal Peshattiwar is an Orthopedist and a renowned spine surgeon with an extensive 22+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Minimally invasive scoliosis surgery, Degenerative spine surgery, Daycare spine surgery, Minimally invasive discectomy, Minimally invasive Spine fusions, scoliosis surgery, and Robotic & Navigated spine surgery.
- Dr. Peshattiwar has operated over 1500+ spine surgeries successfully. He did the first successful spine fixation surgery in a liver failure patient with TB using the MISS technique in India is a Trainer for Nucleoplasty & MISS surgery for South Asia.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about minimally invasive surgeries.
- He did his graduation from the reputed Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital followed by MS in Orthopedics from the well-known T N Medical College & BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai. Later, he did Clinical Fellowship in Scoliosis & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery from the National University Hospital, Singapore.