Dr. Venkatesh T K
Cardiac Surgeon Interventional Cardiologist, Non Invasive Cardiologist Consultant DNB, MD, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar 15 years of experience
- Dr. Venkatesh T K is a renowned cardiologist having an extensive cardiac experience of 15 years.
- He is adept in performing many Angioplasties like coronary and peripheral and also many temporary pacemaker Implantations.
- His area of expertise includes invasive and non- invasive procedures and has performed a large number of Angiograms through Femoral approach.
- He has been awarded as Vice-President and Hon-Secretary of Cardiological Society of India, Bangalore in 2017.
- He is skilled in teaching students for MRCP and DNB.
- He is a member of various prestigious associations that include: European Association of Percutaneous Cardiac Interventions, International Associate Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention, Associate Member American College of Cardiology and Karnataka Medical Council. He is an Expert panelist in Lipid Association of India
- He completed MBBS with first position from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (KIMS) in 1986 and MD – General Medicine from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, 1989.