Dr. Vadhiraja B.M
Radiation Oncologist HOD MD, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore 20 years of experience
- Dr. Vadhiraja B.M is a Radiation Oncologist with a vast experience of nearly 20 years.
- He is specialized in procedures such as 3D Conformal Radiation, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Image Guided Radiotherapy, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy, Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy, and Interstitial and Intracavitary Brachytherapy Procedures.
- He was awarded Fellowship for the first meeting of Young Radiation Scientist in Asia in Hiroshima.
- Dr. Vadhiraja completed his MBBS in 1995 and MD from Manipal University in 2000.
- He is a member of Karnataka Medical Council.
- He is also an eminent author, and has more than 25 publications in national and international journals.