Dr. T. S. Kler
Interventional Cardiologist Chairman MBBS, MD, DM, MRCP, Gurgaon, India
- Dr. T. S. Kler is one of the reputed Interventional Cardiologists having 35 years of experience.
- The first doctor in India to implant an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) in April 1995 in India.
- Established the1st Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- He completed his MBBS from Medical College, Patiala, and MD in Medicine & DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh.
- Implanted the1st heart failure device (Biventricular Pacemaker) and Combo Device (Combination of ICD & Biventricular pacemaker) in South East Asia.