Dr. Sumit Batra
- Dr. Sumit Batra is a renowned Orthopedist with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement surgery.
- He holds expertise in Spine Surgery, Microdiscectomy, Lumbar spine decompression and fixation, Cervical spine decompression and fixation, and Spine fracture fixation.
- After completing MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, he pursued MS in Orthopedics from Maulana Azad Medical College followed by DNB in Orthopedics from the National Board of Examinations.
- He has attained a Spine Surgery fellowship from the Great Western Hospital, the United Kingdom followed by Johnson & Johnson Indian Orthopaedic Association Traveling fellowship in 2009.
- He has over 28 publications in various International and National peer-reviewed journals.