Dr. Sudhakar Kasinathan
Neurosurgeon Senior Consultant MCh, MBBS, DNB, , , Chennai, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Vadapalani 18 years of experience
- Dr. Sudhakar Kasinathan is a passionate Neurosurgeon who is determined to save lives at all costs having dealt with patients ranging from 2 days old to 85 years.
- He has been in the medical field for 18 years out of which 10 years have been dedicated to Neurosurgery.
- Dr Sudhakhar specialises in Neuro-oncology, Neuro-endoscopy (Brain & Spine), Cerebrovascular Surgery, and Functional Neurosurgery.
- He has had experiences participating in one of India’s few exclusive Head Trauma Wards.
- He had completed Functional Neurology Seminars (FNS) from Spain, FCVS from Japan, and M.Ch in Neurosurgery.
- He has articles published in various international journals.
- He is fluent in English, Tamil, Spanish, and Japanese.