Dr. Sonal Gupta
Neurosurgeon Spine Surgeon Director Fellowship, DNB, MCh, MBBS, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi21 years of experience
- Dr. Sonal Gupta is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons with 25+ years of experience.
- She is one of the few neurosurgeons in India holding MCh and DNB neurosurgery degrees.
- Dr. Gupta has expertise in Vascular and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Skull Base Neurosurgery.
- She has completed MBBS from Baroda Medical College, MCh from Sree Chitra Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- She is a member of Delhi Neurological Society of India and Neurological Society of India.
- She has won the Best Paper Award at NSI Annual Conference and has done an Experimental Study on ‘Rabbits – Usage of Indigenous Fibrin Glue on Rabbit Dura.’
- She has numerous presentations and publications to her credit.