Dr. Sonal Asthana
Liver Transplant Surgeon
- Dr Sonal Asthana is one of the most coveted surgeons in the field of Hepato Pancreato Biliary and Multi-organ Transplant Surgery.
- He has a thriving experience of 16+years & has been trained at some of the best institutes in the United Kingdom, Canada and India.
- Dr Asthana has completed his MBBS and MS from the eminent JIPMER College, Pondicherry. Following which he did a sub-speciality training in Surgical Oncology from AIIMS, Delhi.
- He has completed an American Society of transplant surgeons –accredited fellowship at the University of Alberta hospital, Edmonton Canada.
- Dr Asthana has competed a training on Hepatobiliary Surgery and Multi-organ transplantation from Liver Unit at St James’s University Hospital in Leeds, UK.
- He has had comprehensive training in all aspects of complex liver, biliary, and pancreatic surgery as well as training in liver, kidney, whole-organ pancreas, small bowel and clinical islet-cell transplantation.