Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh
Neurosurgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MCh, Chennai, India Works at Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai 26 years of experience
- Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh is one of India’s foremost Neurosurgeons with 26+ years of experience.
- He is a member of the Neurological Society of India (NSI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Stereotactic & functional surgery of India, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Life Member of Skull Base Society of India and Chairman of Indian Chapter Walter E Dandy International Neurosurgical Society.
- His areas of expertise lies in Skull base surgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro Oncology, Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Spine surgery, Vascular surgery
- He has several published papers in various journals and has presented a paper in various national and international conferences.
- Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh has won many accolades such as Best Doctor Award, by MGR Medical University in the year 2012, Life Time Achievement Award, by Velammal International School on August 15th 2014 and many more.