Dr. Shishir Kumar
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, MCh, D.Ortho, Fellowship, New Delhi, India Works at Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida Sector 12 32 years of experience
- Dr. Shishir Kumar is an Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 32+ years of experience.
- He was the only surgeon carrying out “Advanced Deformity Correction Surgery” and “Scoliosis” in the Indian Army.
- He carries out more than 150 joint replacements a year.
- His areas of clinical interest include Revision Spine Surgery, Spine Deformity & Scoliosis Surgery, Minimally Access Spine Surgery, and Keyhole & Endoscopic Spine Surgery.
- Dr. Kumar did his Masters of Surgery (MCh) from an eminent university in the USA.
- He is a member of the Indian Orthopedic Association, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Delhi Medical Council, and Delhi Medical Association.